MRM, CLA 1250, 1,000 mg, 180 Softgels
Price: 19.41 € (EUR)
SAVE 17.36 € (47%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 180 Softgels
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 lbs / 0.43 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.80 lbs / 0.36 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 6 x 3 x 3 in
- Dimensions Metric: 15.2 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm
About the Product
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- 1000 mg of Active CLA per Softgel
- New Softgel Same Great Product
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP-Produced in a Certified Facility Good Manufacturing Practices
MRM's Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) contains 1000mg of active CLA per softgel. CLA is a naturally occurring beneficial fatty acid in meat and dairy products, but it's difficult to get an effective amount of active CLA isomers through diet alone. Since its discovery in 1978, CLA's health benefits have been well documented. Make CLA part of your healthy lifestyle of regular exercise and a balanced diet.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Take 1-2 softgels 3 times daily with meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
List of Ingredients
Gelatin, glycerin, black carrot powder, and purified water.
Contains no milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||12|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
Derived from Safflower seed Oil Minimum 80% CLA (conjugated linoleic acid 1000mg)
|*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established.